motordcharlie

a journal, of sorts

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Nothing special...honest

Nothing of too much significance happened to me today. Pretty routine actually. Gotta change that somehow...
Yesterday, however, was a little more significant. I talked to a friend that I haven't seen for around four years. Out of the blue, I emailed him to an old work address. He responded and then we played phone tag a bit before finally talking yesterday. He sounded exactly the same as I remember. I know it's only been four years, but shouldn't he sound different? Maybe because I feel like a different person, I am assuming that everybody else will feel or be different, older, wiser(?!?), more mellow? Well actually, I think he sounded happier...it was great hearing from him anyway.
Maybe I'll just stop writing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home