motordcharlie

a journal, of sorts

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Late night ramblings

I'm waiting for the cheesecake to cool. Cheesecake? You say. That's right. A double chocolate, homemade cheesecake. Mmmmm...maybe I could open an all-night bakery. Now there's a concept. Nah.
Ok, so the whiskey has taken effect, I'm feeling cerebral and I have to be to work in a few hours. Did I mention that I don't feel tired? That's the problem with alcohol- you could be dead tired, have a few drinks and then be up all night. Or be dead tired, have a drink and then be out cold. I guess what I'm trying to comment on is the unpredictability of our friend (and enemy) Mr. Al Cohol. Ugh.
Now the dirty bitch (cheesecake) is out of the oven. Man, I'd like to have me a piece, but it needs to cool first! Hot cheesecake is no fun...
One word:
Crash...
that's where I'm heading to now...
maybe cheesecake for breakfast...
maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home