motordcharlie

a journal, of sorts

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Thanks ALOT Eric!!

Okay, I get an email from my brother's friend Eric to check out his blog. So I do, but I can't respond to his blog without signing up myself-and when I sign up, I also get MY own blog. Oh boy, you guys are in trouble now! Anyway, thanks Eric. This is my first time doing this sort of thing, so I guess it becomes an experiment. Hopefully it will lead to some interesting and enlightening(ahem) topics. I'm an open person, so it could get real INTERESTING! We'll see...

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger E said...

Hmm, I thought I had allowed anonymous comments on the site. No bother...that's just how we pull you in.

Anyways, I'm off to call your brother and give him hell for being a quarter-century old today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home