motordcharlie

a journal, of sorts

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Whoa...

I just realized that my last entry was in April 2005! I knew it had been awhile, but I didn't realize just how long. Well, let's try to catch it up a bit, shall we? The band (motord bob) broke up shortly after that last post. Jen and I had taken a trip out west- Sedona, the Grand Canyon, and Las Vegas. We met her mom and her boyfriend Steve out there. It was a great trip. When we got back, that's when Craig (our bass player/singer and great friend) called to say that he wasn't into it anymore. He wanted to write stories. It was a shock. Totally out of left field. So I said okay. Time to move on, I guess. I still miss the music, though. Joe and I jammed off and on with my cousin Marc (a very gifted musician) and with Joe's friend Jason (who is also good). Nothing more than that happened with it, so I concentrated on my art. I did some things that make me proud. I realized that I might have been spending too much time on the music part of my life (and not really taking it anywhere) and neglecting the art. If I get a chance, I'll try to post the digital files I have, if they are not too big. Other than that the year went by quickly. Jen's diligence with her school paid off and she was accepted to Virginia Commonwealth University and their accelerated nursing program. We might just be moving there! We have to wait to see what happens with her other applications to New York, Missouri, Arizona and Colorado. So now begins the preparations! Getting stuff cleaned up and out, in order to get the house ready to sell and get ourselves ready to move. It happening! Time to look for a new place to live and look for a new job. A new beginning...exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home