motordcharlie

a journal, of sorts

Monday, November 22, 2004

Before

Naggings-
Something that came often for him
Why?
He had no answer-
But at least he had his girl.
Man, without her he'd hardly have anyone to talk to.

He went to see her-
Wait, something's wrong.
No, nothing dear.
Don't tell me that. What's wrong?
She spoke, but gave him no answer.
Then he tried to talk to her,
but she payed him half a mind, if that,
and it left him confused.

"I want to go," he told me,
"where there's no rain- just sand and sun and
silly bathing suits. Where there's no roads impassable
by foot-no snow falling on my green land.
Mine is the land of freedom; here, I am behind bars."

The next day, she told him she wanted to wait awhile.
Almost a tease-
It brought him to his knees.
Then the light changed color
and his mind followed emotion...
and he left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home